BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-09-04 09:21:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: gshergill <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 06:20:33 -0700
Hi Mark,

=================
It is hidden link Microsoft included so when migrating
from XP to Vista the files moved would end up in the Documents folder.

Mark

On 9/4/2012 8:38 AM, gshergill wrote:
Hi again guys,

Okay I see the issue, there is no such folder called "Documents and
Settings".... User Data is in the folder "Users".

Yeah I realised that and deleted the post, I need to click special option
beyond just view hidden folders.

Unfortunately knowing where it is hasn't helped me figure out how to back it up.

As this is just a test machine at the moment I played around a bit and managed
to allow the Administrator access to that folder. That doesn't seem to have
helped in terms of the backup, the error remains the same as it was before.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

gshergill