BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-09-04 09:07:00
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: Mark Maciolek <maciolek AT unh DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:42:29 -0400
hi,
             It is hidden link Microsoft included  so when migrating
from XP to Vista the files moved would end up in the Documents folder.

Mark

On 9/4/2012 8:38 AM, gshergill wrote:
> Hi again guys,
>
> Okay I see the issue, there is no such folder called "Documents and
> Settings".... User Data is in the folder "Users".
>
> Tried to create the folder, Windows doesn't let me.
>
> Tried adding the file to the Exclude, same error....
>
> Any idea why it's even looking for Documents and Settings?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> gshergill

> |This was sent by gashergill AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Mark Maciolek <mailto:Mark.Maciolek AT unh DOT edu>
Network Administrator
Research Computing & Instrumentation
<http://www.unh.edu/research/support-units/research-computing-instrumentation>

(603)862-3050