BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Background Queue

2012-03-12 01:10:50
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Background Queue
From: "Brad Morgan" <b-morgan AT concentric DOT net>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:09:03 -0600

Is there a way to see the details of a request in the Background Queue?

Is there a way to remove a request in the Background Queue?

I manually started a full backup this afternoon but before that full backup completed, the age of the last full backup exceeded 6.97 days so I believe another full backup is in the Background Queue. If so, I'd like to cancel it.

Regards,

Brad