BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Background Queue

2012-03-12 11:27:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Background Queue
From: Chris Mavrakis <cmavr8 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:25:01 +0200

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Brad Morgan <b-morgan AT concentric DOT net> wrote:

Is there a way to see the details of a request in the Background Queue?

Is there a way to remove a request in the Background Queue?

You can select a host from the dropdown on the left, and then click on "Stop/Dequeue Backup" button on the right...

I manually started a full backup this afternoon but before that full backup completed, the age of the last full backup exceeded 6.97 days so I believe another full backup is in the Background Queue. If so, I'd like to cancel it.

Regards,

Brad