BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] different hosts, different schedules, different directories

2012-02-13 11:18:20
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] different hosts, different schedules, different directories
From: Arnold Krille <arnold AT arnoldarts DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:16 +0100
On Monday 13 February 2012 09:46:31 Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Ingo P. Korndoerfer <korndoerfer AT crelux
> DOT com
> > wrote:
> >
> > oh ...
> >
> > o.k. ... got it ...
> >
> > i was looking in the main menu, went into hosts and did not find any way
> > to select that host there.
> >
> > and did not see the HUGE "select a host" at the top left.
>
> You can get there from the host links on the 'host summary' page also.  It
> is a good idea to visit that page occasionally and scan down the 'last
> backup' column to make sure the numbers are less than 1.

If you configured your backup-schedule that way.

I do have lots machines with an incremental every two days and a full backup
every two weeks. And there are some system with incremental every week and
full every month...

Better check the same page for any yellow or orange lines as this marks non-
reachable machines and errors.

Have fun,

Arnold