BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] 8.030.000, Too much files to backup ?

2011-12-18 13:48:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] 8.030.000, Too much files to backup ?
From: "gagablubber AT vollbio DOT de" <gagablubber AT vollbio DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:19:38 +0100
Why don't you ask the developers to write a script that creates one or a
few tar files out of this massive number of files?
The execution of that script could be triggered via http request (with
authentification). On the backuppc side you could call this script via
pre backup command before every backup... Then just transfer the files
in whatever way you like.

This way they don't need to give you access to their system but you
could do fast and easy backupps.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011