BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] [SMB] HowTo backup non shared SMB-folder

2011-11-08 11:40:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] [SMB] HowTo backup non shared SMB-folder
From: sudo_root <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 00:47:43 -0800
Hi,

One thing that I've tried to do is to backup a folder on a computer that is not
shared.

As an example, I would like to backup folder temp on mycomputer1 (I can access
the folder with smb://computer1/c$/temp and backuppc can backup the C$ on same
computer).

I have tried with C$\temp etc but no dice.

Thank You in advance!

BR,
Chris

PS! I apologize if this has been asked and answered before!