BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Poor BackupPC Performance

2011-07-28 20:48:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Poor BackupPC Performance
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:47:07 -0400
Sure...
Would love to see the src rpm too because worse comes to worse I could
modify/recompile for FC12.
I seem to remember that even in the 3.1.0 versions, a number of
changes were made to the src rpm post FC12 -- some of which if I
recall correctly caused me problems when compiling for FC12 -- so I
thin in my 3.2.0 version, I might have used the FC12 or FC13 version
rathern than FC14+ though my memory is a bit foggy there...