BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] no compression stats

2011-06-27 21:24:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] no compression stats
From: Chris Baker <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: Chris Baker <cbaker AT intera DOT com>, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:22:20 -0500
I am concered that compression may not be working correctly. I have no
compression stats:

Compression performance for files already in the pool and newly compressed
files.
        Existing Files  New Files
Backup#         Type    Comp Level      Size/MB         Comp/MB
Comp    Size/MB
        Comp/MB         Comp
0       full    3       0.0                     0.0

My level is set to 3. I need compression working, and it worked on my
previous backups. If I have no compression, there is no way I will get all
this stuff backed up on this media.

Chris Baker
cbaker AT intera DOT com
512-425-2006

It looks like compression is working. However, I have no compression
stats. It simply says:

Compression Summary