BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Best version of rsync.exe to use with cygwin?

2011-06-07 14:46:46
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Best version of rsync.exe to use with cygwin?
From: Steven Johnson <stageonedesign AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:45:09 -0400
Greetings what's the best version of Rsync.exe to use on Windows machine
with Cygwin. I've been using version 2.6.8 but experience very slow transfer
rates and often get the "file has vanished:.." error in my xfer logs.
They're up to version 3.08 of rsync, does anyone have experience with this
version. Does anyone have a precompiled exe that I can test/use? Thanks in
advance!

-Steven