BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics

2011-03-07 11:37:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics
From: Steve <leperas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:35:39 -0500
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:19 AM,  <hansbkk AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Cesar Kawar <kawarmc AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
>> I'm sorry if I've been rude in my last mail.
>> Again, I don't try to be rude, so if it sound a bit "snarky", I'm really
>> sorry.

>> And, please, excuse my English, I'm from Spain.
>
> Your English is excellent!

Agreed. If everyone who had their posting misinterpreted could make as
eloquent and well-thought explanation and apology as you did, the
Internet (and world in general) would be a much better place.  Thanks.

Steve
p.s. apologies in advance from me for taking extra bandwidth with my
"me too" posting...