BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics

2011-03-07 12:06:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics
From: hansbkk AT gmail DOT com
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:04:48 +0700
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> On the other hand, if you have a specific question or run into a problem
> while trying to follow the installation instructions I think you will find
> that people are more than willing to help.

Absolutely - my point is the "don't complain' part. Suggestions for
improvement are part of the development process, but IMO tone is
important.

I find it most effective to at the same time offer to help out in
whatever ways one can - updating a wiki-based doc set is a perfect
example of how a relative noob can do so.

And I feel when it comes to open source, it is important to maintain a
spirit of gratitude for the generosity of the developers and
supporting community.

So let me say it again - Thanks!