BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] One more time

2011-02-07 12:56:45
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] One more time
From: David Williams <dwilliams AT dtw-consulting DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:38:22 -0600
The problem that I have is that I travel everyweek and hook my laptop onto clients networks so DHCP is needed.
That said, perhaps there is a way (I think there is) that I can force my DHCP server at home to always provide the same internal IP address to my laptop right, by specifying the MAC address or something?

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
   Golf Caddie | Golf Caddie Forum | Golf Caddie FAQ by DTW-Consulting, Inc.