BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] can't find files to restore in cgi restore screen

2010-12-22 01:58:27
Subject: [BackupPC-users] can't find files to restore in cgi restore screen
From: ceverett AT ceverett DOT com
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:39:13 -0600
I am backing up /etc and /home on all my boxes.

I should have tested to make sure that I can restore the files.  But
now I'm stuck.

The host summary shows 91GB backed up.  The /etc folder is 16GB of
that, and /home is the rest.

When I go to create a tar file to restore /home, all I see is the
/etc folder.  if I put /home where it says enter directory, I get
an error.  This happens with Firefox and Chrome.

This is my configuration file for that box:

#
# Local server backup of /etc as user backuppc
#
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsync';
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [ '/home', '/etc' ];
$Conf{RsyncArgs} = [
            #
            # Do not edit these!$Conf{RsyncRestoreArgs} = [
            #
            # Do not edit these!
            #
            '--numeric-ids',
            '--perms',
            '--owner',
            '--group',
            '-D',
            '--links',
            '--hard-links',
            '--times',
            '--block-size=2048',
            '--recursive',

            #
            # Rsync >= 2.6.3 supports the --checksum-seed option
            # which allows rsync checksum caching on the server.
            # Uncomment this to enable rsync checksum caching if
            # you have a recent client rsync version and you want
            # to enable checksum caching.
            #
            '--checksum-seed=32761',

            #
            # Add additional arguments here
            #
];
$Conf{RsyncRestoreArgs} = [
            #
            '--numeric-ids',
            '--perms',
            '--owner',
            '--group',
            '-D',
            '--links',
            '--hard-links',
            '--times',
            '--block-size=2048',
            '--recursive',
            #
            # Rsync >= 2.6.3 supports the --checksum-seed option
            # which allows rsync checksum caching on the server.
            # Uncomment this to enable rsync checksum caching if
            # you have a recent client rsync version and you want
            # to enable checksum caching.
            #
            '--checksum-seed=32761',

            #