BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup and Restore in the same moment

2010-12-22 02:55:59
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup and Restore in the same moment
From: Hervé Hounzandji <setondjih AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:54:08 +0100
Hi,

2010/12/21 Tyler J. Wagner <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 09:07 +0100, Hervé Hounzandji wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use BackupPC since three years. For first time, yesterday, i want to
> restore a file and BackupPC said that " Another job is running. you
> can execute the restore after the backup".
>
> My question : How can I backup et restore in the same time ?

I'm not sure that you can. Try increasing
$Conf{MaxUserBackups} or $Conf{MaxBackups}.

I explain my problem :

i have 2 hosts (hostA and hostB) in my configuration.
i start a backup from hostA. I want to restore a file from hostB at the same time, but while the backup is running, i can't restore my file.
How can i do the 2 operations (backup of hostA and restore file from hostB) simultaneously.

thanks,

Tyler

--
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always
that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence