BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] can't find files to restore in cgi restore screen

2010-12-22 09:38:09
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] can't find files to restore in cgi restore screen
From: ceverett AT ceverett DOT com
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:36:15 -0600
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:08:22 -0600, "Les Mikesell"
<lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com> said:

> When you browse the backup in the web screen you should see a listing on
> the left side of the backup browse section for each of the share names
> with a + if they are not expanded.  Click the /home or the + beside it to
> see the contents.

I'm sorry my previous email didn't make my issue plain: /home is *not
visible* on that screen.  I would expect to see /home at the bottom of
that screen, after the listing of the contents of /etc.

Again, just to be 100% clear, nothing resembling /home is visible on
the web interface.

Furthermore, it won't minimize /etc when I click the '-' next to it.

TIA for any help.

Christopher