BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Communicating with a windows laptop on my workgroup

2010-03-26 15:11:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Communicating with a windows laptop on my workgroup
From: "David Williams" <dwilliams AT dtw-consulting DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:07:59 -0400

Dave Williams

Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:

Golf Caddie | Golf Caddie Forum by DTW-Consulting, Inc.

Ok, now I am back on my network I can check this.  Here is the current results of nmblookup my the backuppc server:

# nmblookup -R -U 192.168.15.2 laptop1

querying laptop1 on 192.168.15.2

192.168.15.155 laptop1<00>

# nmblookup -A 192.168.15.155

Looking up status of 192.168.15.155

        LAPTOP1         <00> -         P <ACTIVE>

        DTWCONS         <00> - <GROUP> P <ACTIVE>

        LAPTOP1         <20> -         P <ACTIVE>

        MAC Address = 00-21-6A-93-63-0C

So, not sure what all that means, but if I try and perform a backup of laptop1 from laptop1 by using the web interface I still get the following message: