BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] I broke my cgi interface! :(

2010-03-25 13:06:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] I broke my cgi interface! :(
From: Jaco Meintjes <jaco AT oaks.co DOT za>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:44:29 +0200
I'm running Backuppc on SME Server (someone else set it up).  So I ssh'd into the box to delete some entries in the hosts file and now I get this error message when I click on the cgi interface link:

Software error:

Illegal division by zero at /opt/backuppc/files/conf/config.pl line 64.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.
Error: Unable to read config.pl or language strings!!

Please help me to fix it?

Jaco