BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] I broke my cgi interface! :(

2010-03-26 02:25:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] I broke my cgi interface! :(
From: Jaco Meintjes <jaco AT oaks.co DOT za>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:23:26 +0200
This is what I get on line 64 in config.pl: $Conf{BackupFilesExclude} =
'['/']';

I've also changed the value to undef without any difference.  I guess
the bigger problem is that it says it can't execute the config.pl file.
What should the permissions for config.pl be?  I've changed it to the
following without success:

-rwxr-xr-x  1 backuppc backuppc 6708 Mar 26 08:12 config.pl

Anything else I can or should check?

Highly appreciated,