BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] [SUGGESTION] "Duration/mins" not in decimal format

2009-05-18 08:35:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] [SUGGESTION] "Duration/mins" not in decimal format
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:30:59 +0200
> Exactly, perhaps the a better (but more work involved)
> solution would be to create a new page which shows a nice
> pretty graph of the various numbers instead of stacks of
> numbers in great big tables...

Well, if somebody is willing to cooperate with me to do it, I'll be
willing to learn and contribute.
A *very nice* add-on would be having graphs for each host, not only for
the whole pool. I'd really love to see ho my single hosts evolve in
relation to GBs occupied. Also, I'd like to see how transfer rates may
be varying...

Regards,
F.