BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] My cpool and pool dirs are empty

2009-03-11 17:33:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] My cpool and pool dirs are empty
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:24:46 -0500
Wayne L Andersen wrote:
> Yes, I did move the directories, but it was immediately after install and
> before I had performed any of the other setup steps.
>
> I guess from the question that that was a mistake.

Yes, the install process modifies some code.

> So how do I fix it?

It all has to be on the same filesystem in any case so the hardlinks can
  work.  If you installed from the sourceforge tarball you can install
from scratch, specifying the real locations you want.   Or you might be
able to patch it up with symlinks from the expected directory locations
to the new directories.

--
   Les Mikesesell