BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] My cpool and pool dirs are empty

2009-03-11 14:40:43
Subject: [BackupPC-users] My cpool and pool dirs are empty
From: "Wayne L Andersen" <waynea AT clima-tech DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:33:50 -0600
There must be something wrong with my installation, I am assuming the
required hard links did not get created correctly.

My backups and restores work great but the pooling is not functioning, my
status page has these lines in the summary at the top.

Pool is 0.00GB comprising 0 files and 1 directories (as of 3/11 01:00),
Pool hashing gives 0 repeated files with longest chain 0,
Nightly cleanup removed 0 files of size 0.00GB (around 3/11 01:00),
Pool file system was recently at 46% (3/11 11:21), today's max is 46% (3/11
01:00) and yesterday's max was 46%.