BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Revamping the Wiki

2009-02-15 15:17:07
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Revamping the Wiki
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:15:27 -0700
The wiki was made in a very ad-hoc manner.  When the discussion hit the mailing list there wasnt much leadership.. backuppc tends to be mailing list driven rather than forums or wikis.

some better organization would be a welcome adding to the wiki in my opinion.

The local LUG just discussed backuppc a few months ago and one issues was lack good documentation for a lot of the features.  the wiki is definitely a good place to store that info.