BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Rsyncd - probability that it trashed my drive?

2008-11-20 14:35:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Rsyncd - probability that it trashed my drive?
From: Eric Snyder <eric AT janasnyder DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:06:14 -0600
Makes sense. New drive is in now getting formatted. I will of course, see what I can salvage off the old drive. This computer was a used computer off ebay and shipped about 6 months ago, it may have had some head slap in shipping. That is why I think lots of drive activity causing the existing problem to show up makes sense.

One more thing...THANK GOD for BackupPC! Awesome software! I appreciate deeply that I have a set of critical files ready to be restored on the new drive. Thanks Craig (and whoever else) for doing this project.

Thanks,
Eric