BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem

2008-06-04 03:10:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: Renke Brausse <rbrausse AT gmx DOT net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:10:42 -0700
Renke writes:

> (and back to list - feature request: reply-to list address)
>
> > I apologize. I gave the wrong file -- one I tried in desperation.
> n.p. - computers are invented for human desperation....
>

> > The share name was $Conf{SmbShareName} = 'd';
>
> I think your config should look like this:
>
>   $Conf{SmbShareName}= 'd';
>   $conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/TSEPWin','/AscendFCU','/CitizensBank'];

That's correct. Except for one thing.

Dick: you again has a capitalization typo that is propagated in
all these replies. Notice $conf{BackupFilesOnly} vs the correct
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly}.  That's why $conf{BackupFilesOnly} is
being ignored.

Dick: if you are using 3.x you should use the CGI config editor to
avoid these kinds of typos.

Craig