BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem

2008-06-03 14:55:00
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem
From: Renke Brausse <rbrausse AT gmx DOT net>
To: "Richard W. Kulp" <rkulp AT charter DOT net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:54:42 +0200
Hello Dick,

(and back to list - feature request: reply-to list address)

> I apologize. I gave the wrong file -- one I tried in desperation.
n.p. - computers are invented for human desperation....

> The share name was $Conf{SmbShareName} = 'd';

I think your config should look like this:

  $Conf{SmbShareName}= 'd';
  $conf{BackupFilesOnly} = ['/TSEPWin','/AscendFCU','/CitizensBank'];

but I have to admit that I never invested time in the optimal conf of my
backupped win-boxes, I just save complete shares.

Renke

--
rbrausse
ferdinand-kopf-str 7