BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem

2008-06-03 08:16:26
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} Problem
From: "Richard W. Kulp" <rkulp AT charter DOT net>
To: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:15:59 -0500
Craig Barratt wrote:

>>> Notice the "C$".  You need to use $Conf{SmbShareName}, not
>>> $Conf{smbShareName}.  Config variables are case sensitive.
>>>
>>> Craig
>>>

>> Thanks.  I made the change but it did not affect the outcome. I have
>> also moved almost all the folders that need backing up onto the d: drive
>> and removed everything from the d: drive that I don't want backed up.
>> This is almost a solution but still misses some folders that cannot be
>> moved. At least the backup of the d: drive was successful. I would still
>> like to know what I had wrong with $Conf{BackupFilesOnly}.
>>

> Please post the first few lines of the XferLOG file.
>
> Craig

First few lines:

Contents of file /storage/backuppc/pc/dc6mqf61/XferLOG.1, modified
2008-06-02 07:39:26

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\dc6mqf61\\d -U dick -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ full
-Tc -
full backup started for share d
Xfer PIDs are now 24972,24971
Domain=[DC6MQF61] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
tarmode is now full, system, hidden, noreset, verbose
                directory \AdvancedInstaller\