BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] scheduled backups won't start

2008-04-15 05:28:37
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] scheduled backups won't start
From: Micha Silver <micha AT arava.co DOT il>
To: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:28:21 +0300
Craig Barratt wrote:
> Micha writes:
>

>> I've been scratching my head over this for more than a week.
>> I have two backup servers running, both on CentOS (64 bit). One has been
>> humming along nicely for several months now, backing up several servers.
>>
>> The newer one, configured to backup some workstations,  won't start
>> scheduled backups. I can manually start backups from the cgi interface,
>> both full and incr, and they run to completion OK. My wakeup time is
>> 12:00 noon, and blackout is from 07:00 to 11:30. In the log I see the
>> cpool cleanup and the BackupPC_link lines. But no backup, and no email
>> of failure.
>>

> Is there any chance your blackout is to 11:30pm instead of 11:30am?
> Look on the host summary to see what it thinks the blackout is.
>
> Craig

Well in the config.pl file I have:

 $Conf{BlackoutPeriods} = [
  {
    'hourEnd' => '11.5',
    'weekDays' => [
      0,
      1,
      2,
      3,
      4
    ],
    'hourBegin' => 7
  }
];

I don't see any mention on the host summary page of blackout period.
Should I try to set BlackoutGoodCnt to -1 to disable that feature?

Thanks,
Micha

--
Micha Silver