BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] scheduled backups won't start

2008-04-14 07:26:37
Subject: [BackupPC-users] scheduled backups won't start
From: Micha Silver <micha AT arava.co DOT il>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:26:16 +0300
I've been scratching my head over this for more than a week.
I have two backup servers running, both on CentOS (64 bit). One has been
humming along nicely for several months now, backing up several servers.

The newer one, configured to backup some workstations,  won't start
scheduled backups. I can manually start backups from the cgi interface,
both full and incr, and they run to completion OK. My wakeup time is
12:00 noon, and blackout is from 07:00 to 11:30. In the log I see the
cpool cleanup and the BackupPC_link lines. But no backup, and no email
of failure.

I've been thru the config.pl several times, and I can't see what I'm
missing... (I reChecked that I have a value, 6.97 in $Conf{FullPeriod}).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Micha

--