Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover looking for .amandahosts in wrong directory

2009-06-12 08:25:52
Subject: Re: amrecover looking for .amandahosts in wrong directory
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Onotsky, Steve x55328" <Steve.Onotsky AT broadridge DOT com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:39:05 -0400
Onotsky, Steve x55328 wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Louis Martineau [mailto:martineau AT zmanda DOT com]
Sent: June 10, 2009 14:41
To: Onotsky, Steve x55328
Cc: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org

Hmm...  I added the requisite lines to .amandahosts on the server,
and
now I get "amindexd: invalid service, add 'amindexd' as argument to
amandad".

I added the parameters to the appropriate line in the client's
inetd.conf but no joy.

Add it to the amanda server.

I've tried every combination I can think of, to add amindexd as a flag
to amandad on the server, but I'm not getting any further..
We can't help if you don't give us more information.
Can you post the amrecover.*.debug file and the xinetd configuration from the server.
Which auth are you using?

Jean-Louis