Amanda-Users

RE: amrecover looking for .amandahosts in wrong directory

2009-06-10 14:48:40
Subject: RE: amrecover looking for .amandahosts in wrong directory
From: "Onotsky, Steve x55328" <Steve.Onotsky AT broadridge DOT com>
To: "Jean-Louis Martineau" <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:33:43 -0400

Thanks for the reply, Jean-Louis.

Hmm...  I added the requisite lines to .amandahosts on the server, and
now I get "amindexd: invalid service, add 'amindexd' as argument to
amandad".

I added the parameters to the appropriate line in the client's
inetd.conf but no joy.

I've done some Googling on the topic, but all of the answers seem to be
geared towards fixes under xinetd, which is not in play here.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.