Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] Cloud Backup...but to my own Data Center

2009-06-03 13:26:24
Subject: [Amanda-users] Cloud Backup...but to my own Data Center
From: Hopifan <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:16:21 -0400
Thank you guys for taking time and responding to my question. I am fine with
using dedicated server in my Datacenter for backing up my remote locations, but
again what solution/software I would use for that? Cloud Backup is so "cheap"
comparing to Data Domain which I can not afford. So what software would be the
best to backup remote offices to Central location. As I mentioned I have
between 2-50 gb in each office and each office is on T1. All locations run W2K
or W2K3.
Thanx again

|This was sent by marek.plasota AT veoliatransportation DOT com via Backup
Central.