Amanda-Users

Re: Fwd: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR April 10, 2009

2009-04-11 16:48:46
Subject: Re: Fwd: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR April 10, 2009
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:34:48 -0400
On Friday 10 April 2009, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
>Gene,
>
>Where do you the gtar state files? Do you remove them on reboot?
>
>Jean-Louis

The non-precious files are in /tmp/amanda & /tmp/amanda-dbg
I'd assume there may be some housecleaning there as I've noticed my coco's
print logs kept there go away occasionally.  They generally aren't precious
either. :)

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
In California they don't throw their garbage away -- they make it into
television shows.
                -- Woody Allen, "Annie Hall"