Amanda-Users

Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR April 10, 2009

2009-04-10 15:57:05
Subject: Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR April 10, 2009
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:49:49 -0400
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
wrote:
> It any event, I haven't hit the total failure of 0331 yet, so I will proceed
> with the next one, 0330, as 0327 seemed to run normally.  Stay tuned...

OK, I'm glad you see the option in htop -- that's enough evidence for me.

I know it's scripted, but there's not much to be gained from trying
all of these different snapshots of Amanda -- very little differs
between them, and this does not seem to be a repeatable error.  I
would suggest just using the latest and, if you have further failures,
investigating those failures *without* changing any variables.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com