Amanda-Users

Re: amdump stopped working

2009-04-01 16:00:59
Subject: Re: amdump stopped working
From: Chris Hoogendyk <hoogendyk AT bio.umass DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 14:32:32 -0400

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Joe Konecny <jkonecny AT rmtohio DOT com>
wrote:
The one that would have helped was the one you just created called:

FAQ:Amanda has been running fine for years, and just stopped

Maybe we should replace mediawiki's search completely with a
site-specific google search box.   Other opinions?

If you can do that, then you should be able to modify what's there.

I would either eliminate the "Go" button (because the search also shows page title hits), or put them on separate lines, "Search" button first, and put text after them:

(Search) page contents
(Go) to page title

I think the "Go" button was intended as a shortcut in the first place. I think in Wikipedia the search shortcuts automatically if there is a page with the title you have asked for, unless there is a disambiguation page with that title.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
  O__  ---- Systems Administrator