Amanda-Users

Re: amdump stopped working

2009-04-01 15:36:59
Subject: Re: amdump stopped working
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Joe Konecny <jkonecny AT rmtohio DOT com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:48:34 -0500
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Joe Konecny <jkonecny AT rmtohio DOT com> wrote:
> Well...  I just searched (search button) for "monitor status" since I could
> not remember the amstatus command.  It found nothing that led me to
> amstatus.
> I had to go to google to find it.  So maybe google is a better option?

This reminds me -- the Amanda manpages (wiki.zmanda.com/man) and perl
documentation (wiki.zmanda.com/pod) are not managed by mediawiki, so
they will never appear in its search.  This makes the case for using a
google search on wiki.zmanda.com a good bit stronger.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com