Amanda-Users

2.6.1 configure failure on Solaris 2.5

2009-02-10 10:38:35
Subject: 2.6.1 configure failure on Solaris 2.5
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:29:39 -0500
I am trying to build 2.6.1  (client only) on Solaris 2.6.1, and the
configure seems to go fine, but somehow correct Makefiles are not getting
generated. For instance line 15 in the top level Makefile looks like this:

@SET_MAKE@

If I recall correctly this would imply that m4 failed to make the correct
substitution, right?

BTW, there are many of these, not just this one.

Any thoughts as to what I can do to resolve this? Perhaps install the GNU
version of m4?

programs.