Amanda-Users

Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job

2008-07-24 01:03:43
Subject: Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Ian Turner" <ian AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 22:04:04 -0400
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Ian Turner <ian AT zmanda DOT com> wrote:
> This appears to be a bug in Amanda. I can't reproduce it on my end, though; is
> there any chance you can run amcheck in a debugger with these options and see
> what you get? If you break on get_int and generate a backtrace from there, it
> may provide some clues as to what is going on.

The configuration bug got solved -- it was a missed merge from trunk
to the 2.6.0 branch.

At this point, the question is what's going on with the tape drive,
and I think that has more to do with Doyle's local configuration,
although I'll never quite rule out a bug in Amanda. :)

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com