Amanda-Users

Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job

2008-07-23 16:54:03
Subject: Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Doyle Collings" <dcollings AT loganutah DOT org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:49:29 -0400
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Doyle Collings <dcollings AT loganutah DOT
org> wrote:
> Yes, same error.  What should I put quotes to treat it as an integer?
>
> amandabackup@fs2:/root> /usr/local/sbin/amdump fullback -o runtapes=1
> argument "": an integer is expected
>
> ** (process:9825): CRITICAL **: parse error in configuration overwrites

This is all very strange.  Did you compile from source?  If so, can I
get you to put some dbprintf's in apply_config_overwrites and send me
the results?  Better, is there any chance you could hop into #amanda
on IRC so we can figure this out?

Other things to try:

/usr/local/sbin/amgetconf Conf -o runtapes=4 runtapes
/usr/local/sbin/amgetconf Conf -o 'runtapes=4' runtapes

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com