Amanda-Users

Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job

2008-07-23 22:52:27
Subject: Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job
From: Ian Turner <ian AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Doyle Collings" <dcollings AT loganutah DOT org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 21:53:18 -0400
Doyle,

This appears to be a bug in Amanda. I can't reproduce it on my end, though; is
there any chance you can run amcheck in a debugger with these options and see
what you get? If you break on get_int and generate a backtrace from there, it
may provide some clues as to what is going on.

Sorry I'm not of more help.

--Ian

--
Wiki for Amanda documentation: http://wiki.zmanda.com/