Amanda-Users

Re: amdump freezes

2008-05-29 04:28:29
Subject: Re: amdump freezes
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <sgw AT amanda DOT org>
To: "Amanda user's group" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:23:48 +0200
jehan procaccia schrieb:

For my initial problem, etimouts + dtimeouts ... I suspect a firewall issue, maybe it can help in your case ?
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Results_missing

"When using the iptables *ip_conntrack_amanda* kernel module in the firewall, you may need to adjust the master_timeout parameter for this module. The master_timeout is the time that the module keeps connections tracked on the 10080/udp port.

In my case there is no firewall involved. The machine which runs the tapechanger is amanda-server *and* client for the problematic DLE.

I double-checked with "iptables -L", nothing listed.

Stefan