Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda encryption

2008-01-07 15:11:43
Subject: RE: Amanda encryption
From: "Paul Crittenden" <paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:09:46 -0600
Dustin,
When I run amaespipe, by itself, I get the usage error message the first
2 times and then the third and subsequent times I get the following:

# amaespipe
bz2aespipe%10uu00MDGVU,T;M_I:)B&BXZQM1">Z$+MMVF5"@*K3TMV@&7AM<-FI(ZSB&QY
$:]+#8Error: gpg key file decryption failed

Paul Crittenden
Computer Systems Manager
Simpson College
Phone: 515-961-1680
Email: paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu