Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda encryption

2008-01-04 17:24:15
Subject: RE: Amanda encryption
From: "Paul Crittenden" <paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:12:42 -0600
Someone told me to use that document, unfortunately I don't recall who
at this time. I have set up amcrypt like the wiki said.

Where does it say that aespipe is included in Amanda now and would I be
better off reinstalling Amanda so it will hopefully overwrite the
aespipe I installed?

Paul Crittenden
Computer Systems Manager
Simpson College
Phone: 515-961-1680
Email: paul.crittenden AT simpson DOT edu