Amanda-Users

Re: Changing the from address in reports

2007-11-10 13:40:28
Subject: Re: Changing the from address in reports
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Dan Brown" <monkeypants AT shaw DOT ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:34:24 -0600
On 11/10/07, Dan Brown <monkeypants AT shaw DOT ca> wrote:
> [email protected] is getting caught up by our spam filter for
> obvious reasons.  Is there somewhere within the amanda config I can set
> this or is this something I have to tell the mail system to forcefully
> add a domain/hostname onto for outgoing mail?

At present, no, there is no provision for this in the Amanda
configuration.  However, it would be a fairly straightforward piece of
functionality to add to server-src/reporter.c, with a corresponding
new configuration option in common-src/conffile.[ch].

Dan, do you want to give it a shot?  Anyone else?

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com