Amanda-Users

RE: problems with chg-zd-mtx and using 2 drives

2007-10-16 17:24:01
Subject: RE: problems with chg-zd-mtx and using 2 drives
From: "Krahn, Anderson" <AKrahn AT gs1us DOT org>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:18:16 -0500
Well here are the permissions for that device:
ls -la /dev/scsi/changer/c3t3d1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 56 Oct  4 14:52 /dev/scsi/changer/c3t3d1 ->
../../../devices/pci@1d,700000/scsi@1,1/sgen@3,1:changer

and here are the groups for the Amanda user
amanda@prdapp16
[/var/log/debug/server/Full]#groups
staff root sys

So I would think it could use the changer. Also I can run backups using
the chg-mtx glue script.