Amanda-Users

RE: newbie ? - tapeless operation -> amlabel error

2007-05-29 16:18:42
Subject: RE: newbie ? - tapeless operation -> amlabel error
From: "Robert Echlin" <rechlin AT espial DOT com>
To: <sgw AT amanda DOT org>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:11:49 -0400
Hi, Stefan,
In your HOWTO, you have the following configuration for tapedev:

  tapedev  "file:/amandatapes/daily"

Should that be file:// ?

Ref: http://forums.zmanda.com/archive/index.php/t-470.html

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Echlin
Software Development Environment Prime

-------- Espial Group Inc. Confidential --------
Important Notice: This communication is intended to be received only by
the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure of this
communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender
by reply email. Thank you for your cooperation.