Amanda-Users

RE: "estimate failed" question

2006-10-23 12:09:10
Subject: RE: "estimate failed" question
From: "McGraw, Robert P." <rmcgraw AT purdue DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:01:06 -0400

[McGraw, Robert P.]

John,

Thanks for your comment but these are tar backups.

I believe Paul Bijnens answered the question in another email. I was
thinking that this was an "amanda error" when in fact it was an informative
message telling me that it failed the level 1 test and is going to do the
level 0.

Thanks

Robert