Amanda-Users

Re: Can I change the /tmp/amanda dir somewhere on the client host to another mount point as I have disabled executables in /tmp dir

2006-09-06 07:39:13
Subject: Re: Can I change the /tmp/amanda dir somewhere on the client host to another mount point as I have disabled executables in /tmp dir
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:29:48 +0100
Hi List sorry I had a typo " No Amanda Admin errors"

Just to let you know solved my issue it was my SuSE Default Firewall I
ran

tcpdump -X -s 1500 udp and port 10080

0 packets captured
0 packets received by filter
0 packets dropped by kernel

Thus via Yast turned the Firewall off and after running my daily/monthly
script file on the tape server I got "No" Amanda Admin Errors.

Cheers List.On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 11:57 +0100, Chuck Amadi Systems

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator
Chuck Amadi