Amanda-Users

Re: Can I change the /tmp/amanda dir somewhere on the client host to another mount point as I have disabled executables in /tmp dir

2006-09-06 04:11:47
Subject: Re: Can I change the /tmp/amanda dir somewhere on the client host to another mount point as I have disabled executables in /tmp dir
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:01:28 +0100
Hi List

Thanks for your help and direction.

As a previous post from Paul stated my /etc/fstab entries for the
mounted /tmp shouldn't prevent amanda from writing the debug logs So I
am going go back to basics and trouble shoot why "amcheck' report
`selfcheck request timed out" for my web server.

Cheers

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator
Chuck Amadi