Amanda-Users

Still struggling with L0

2006-07-31 09:14:31
Subject: Still struggling with L0
From: "Alan Pearson" <alandpearson AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:04:54 +0100 (BST)
Guys

I'm have _real_ trouble trying to force Amanda to do a L0 backup of the
system that was effected by Amanda wiping out the last L0.

I've tried to force a L0 backup of it, like :

amadmin DailySet1 force qtvpdc.lab:/Shares
amadmin: qtvpdc.lab:/Shares is set to a forced level 0 at next run.

But when amdump runs, it just schedules a L1 or L2 backup.

As you can imagine I'm not best pleased as I _still_ haven't been able to
get an L0 of this system on tape 5 days later (after severely reducing the
filesystem size)

Any ideas ???

Cheers
--